Marine Biobased Specialties
Would you like to work on these topics in a minor?
- Contribute to refine algae, seaweeds and (salt-tolerant) plants into useful and sustainable ingredients, like drogmetics and phytosterols from macro-algae
- Develop skills like change making and research capacity in a practically-orientated research project
Are you interested in working on and learning in these projects? You can do so by participating in the minor Becoming Fit for the Future (30 ECTS, September - January or February - June). Download the brochure (PDF).
Participants with a background in or strong affinity with the following subjects can join this minor:
- Business Administration (MER)
- Water Management
Contact and sign up
- Download the brochure (PDF).
- For more information about Marine Biobased Specialties get in touch with Tanja Moerdijk-Poortvliet (lecturer and researcher, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bezig met laden…