Sustainable cafeteriaNot only students and teachers who follow a meatless diet but also those who want to support the planet by eating less meat don't have a large variety of vegetarian or even vegan options in the cafeteria. Therefore, the HZ Green Office is helping to improve this and encourage more people to eat sustainably. Currently, we are providing the HZ cafeteria with local pears and apples.
The linkage between this activity and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that want to transform our world:2. Zero Hunger-End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
Who can join?
- care about eating consciously
- follow a meatless diet or have an allergy
- love cooking and have creative ideas for new dishes, and/on
- are keen to support the cafeteria in becoming more sustainable and want to see real results in the near future!
Of course, these are only some motivations and we are happy for every helping hand!
· Finding all the shops in Vlissingen that should be on the map.
· Talking to the owners to establish cooperation.
· Creating the map, which should include all the important information about each store.
Food map of local growers and farmers:
The HZ Green Office has created a map with the local farmers and growers where you as a student can buy local and organic food.