Describe your project
- Short description about the project (max. 10 sentences):
About this project
- Goal of the project:
- Link with theme's Energy, Water and Vitality:
- Professorships and/or organizations involved:
- Role and ambition of stakeholders involved:
What's in it for (minor) participants?
- Activities and design of the minor project:
- Results to be developed:
- Which skills* you can develop in this project:
- For which expertise / interest fields or study programs is this project suitable?:
- Knowledge and skills desired or required:
- How you will be supervised: A coach and the workfield (organizations, professorships, etc.) will coach you and collaborate with you to developing the results and your professional skills required for this project.
- Start (date or semester) and duration of the project:
- Amount of participants:
- Credits: 30 ECTS
- Minimum grade: 5.5 (out of 10)
- Sign up:
- Students from HZ University Of Applied Sciences: go to MyHZ > Minorkeuze (widget to select the minor of your choice).
- Students from another Dutch institute: go to Kies op Maat > select the minor of your choice.
- Exchange students: sign up through the HZ International Office. Contact: Evelien Clemminck, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration deadlines: Spring semester: 1st of November. Autumn semester: 1st of July (for students from HZ University Of Applied Sciences the deadline is one month earlier).
- Contact: For information about the project: ... For general information about the minor: Gabriëlle Rossing, email@example.com.
[Ad images if you like]
* Related to the learning goals to developing Research Capacity in this minor:
- You improve the challenge based on a professional and proactive attitude.
- You view and understand the challenge from different perspectives.
- You design, execute, monitor, interpret and/or validate the professional product systematically.
- You propose a desirable follow-up and critically evaluate the professional product (result) and the associated development process.
- You share and record the results in a structured manner and, based on your results, you potentially contribute to enriching existing knowledge.
- Project related goal (specified by or with help of workfield).
- Kies op Maat, Kies op Maat, Kies op Maat, 7 september 2018.