How can we transfer knowledge acquired in Polder2C’s to the current and future generations of water professionals?
A necessary success factor for any initiative to improve knowledge is to have its outcomes integrated in practices of a wider community. This thematic area focuses on attaining this goal with a variety of activities that aim at the consolidation of knowledge acquired in the Living Lab Hedwige-Prosper. Accessibility of data in a user-friendly manner, educational activities in the field and incorporation of knowledge in educational curricula are considered key elements. Activities in this thematic area are classified in five topics.
- Developing a levee data wizard,
- Updating flood defence toolboxes,
- Updating emergency response toolboxes,
- Educating the next generation of water professionals,
- International replication of the Polder2C’s results.