More than 100 participants attended the launch of the I KNOW HOW project. Leading researchers, job coaches, health professionals and other stakeholders shared their thoughts about the topic working with cancer. This revealed that a lot of challenges have to be tackled to support employers get back at work after cancer or to stay active on a professional level. This strengthens the goals of the I KNOW HOW project to develop its online knowledge tool and coaching services to enable people with cancer to get back at work.
All available presentations can be found below:
- What is I KNOW HOW?
- The jobcoach as partner with resources and obstacles
- Supporting people with a cancer diagnosis
- The (para)medics perspective in the return to work-trajectory of employees with cancer
- Supported Employment for Dummies
- Interactive 3D-storylines integrating the perspectives of different stakeholders
- An integrative solution! Improving work participation of cancer survivors from a multi-stakeholder perspective
Missed the launch event? Re-watch the live footage of the plenary session: https://bit.ly/2kgKPqx